Click on the links below for more information. Documents will open as a PDF in a new window.
- Electronic Funds Transfer Agreement and Disclosure
- Funds Availability Policy Disclosure
- Membership and Account Agreement
- Business Membership and Account Agreement
- Truth-in-Savings Disclosure
- Electronic Account Access
- Credit Card Agreement
- VISA Application Disclosure
- What You Should Know About Home Equity Line of Credit
- Fee Schedule Disclosure
- E-Sign Disclosure And Consent
Reliant Federal Credit Union is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We are currently working to improve the accessibility standards of our website to comply with best practices and standards, however, not all our PDF files may yet be optimized for accessibility. If you need assistance accessing or reading a PDF file, please call 1-800-329-1551 for assistance.
RELIANT FEDERAL CREDIT UNION CREDIT NOTICE
WE MAY REPORT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR ACCOUNT TO CREDIT BUREAUS. LATE PAYMENTS, MISSED PAYMENTS, OR OTHER DEFAULTS ON YOUR ACCOUNT MAY BE REFLECTED IN YOUR CREDIT REPORT.
To view and print some documents you may need Adobe Reader.